Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It’s everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not. It’s up to you to maintain and stretch out the “thrill and excitement” period forever.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your won boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you..
- Determine the correct business structure
- Recommend an attorney
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee
- Comply with employment laws so you don’t get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start.
Temporary On site Bookkeeping Services
At times through out the life of a business, situations arise when you may need temporary help. Our bookkeeping staff is available to you for such a situation. We can provide a stop gap measure for you during a time of transition, or provide a weekly solution to your bookkeeping problem. We can also provide training for your new bookkeeping/accounting staff.